TransCanada2012

woohoo

Wednesday 5 December 2012

I (WE) MADE IT!!!!!

Even though I had touched the Atlantic ocean several times already during the last few days, we finally found a picturesque, bike friendly beach for the long awaited photo:

Grosi, das Bild hani fuer dich gmacht. Leider hesch du nid choene personlich debii sii aber ich han fescht a dich denk won ich mis Velo ueber d'Stei grollt und denn s'Vorderrad is Wasser gstellt ha. Isch es super Gfuehl xi!
(Grandma, this photo is dedicated to you!)


WHAT AN AWESOME FEELING!!!!!! 
I had first dreamed of doing this 13 years ago and this year I had what I consider to be a huge privilege to go on this awesome trip and fulfill my Ride Across Canada Dream. 

Best of all though is that, totally against my expectations, I did not finish on my own!

God has lead my path to cross with that of a wonderful man who I have come to love very much. James it has been a huge privilege riding these ~11,700 km with you this summer! 
And hopefully many more.......



No comments:

Post a Comment