TransCanada2012

woohoo

Saturday 27 April 2013

April 13 & 14 - Back on the Road

Alright, this is my first blog post via email from my android phone. From now on most updates will be made this way because it is easier to find Wifi than it is to get a hold of a computer. (Not so many puplic libraries here in Europe).
In the past I always posted pictures from my camera's memory card but because of the limited computer access I decided to take more pictures with my phone from which I can then update the blog directly. My appologies for the reduction in visual quality but I hope you will still enjoy following our trip, which we are curious to find out where it will take us.

April 13 was our first day back on the road. Uncle Herbert and my cousins John, Simon and Josua accompanied us for most of the way. (Hope to post those pics later. They are all on my camera's memory card which I cannot access right now) . Grandma and Aunt Christa followed with the car for a short distance. It was a beautiful ride mostly on bike paths along the Toesstal (Toess Valley) with a beautiful view of the alps at the end of the day. Our destination that day was my uncle Elias' place near Uznach. Uznach is known for its Storch population which inhabits several roofs along the street we rode down. Soo cool. I have never seen wild Storchs before.

Next morning Elias accompanied us for a while with his bike. We rode over Kerenzerberg with a gorgeous view of Wallensee and more snowy peaks. Sorry, the good shots are also on my camera.
Aunt Roesli met up with us at a cafe later on.

IT WAS SO GREAT TO SPEND SOME MORE TIME WITH YOU. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!

A little further along Herbert and Brigitta surprised us with a quick visit on the road on their 26th wedding anniversary road trip.

WAS FUR EN UEBERRASCHIG DASS MIR OI NOMAL GSEH HEND. ES HET OIS RIISIG GFREUT. DANKE NOMAL FUER ALLES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment