TransCanada2012

woohoo

Saturday 13 April 2013

Switzerland Part 2

Pizza night at the Fiechter's
DANKE VIIIIL MAL FUER DE TOLLI ABIG. ISCH SO SUPER GSI OI ZGSEH, NUR LEIDER VIL ZCHURZ. 



my pizza in the oven. 

 Some of my many relatives

My three super cool aunts Mirjam, Hanna und Lisa. Love you so much!!!!! 

IT IS RUMMIKUB TIME AT GROSI'S!! (Rummikub is Grandma's favorite game, we played it allllll the time....in style) (nice face Christa, hahaha)


Visiting Esther, my mom's godmother

Snow hike in Sternenberg 

Celebrating a good day with Grandma (in fact, we are just giving her a demo of what she can do with her liquor collection, cheers) 


Tobogganing with uncle and aunt Elias and Roesli.


 Almost every mountain has a little restaurant on it in Switzerland so you can warm up and have a good time after a tiring hike up. 

 Snowshoe trip up to the Schilt mountain (distant peak centre right of image)


 Summit lunch


 Great view of the alps.


Birthday brunch at aunt Christa's.
THANK YOU, CHRISTA AND GROSI, SO MUCH FOR THE BEAUTIFUL DAY AND EVERYTHING ELSE. THERE IS TOO MUCH TO LIST. LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!



Cheers to our last game of Rummikub!

ALSO BIG THANKS TO JOHANNA HARDER AND FAMILY FOR THE LOVELY EVENING AND AMAYING BIRTHDAY CAKE. IT WAS SO GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL AND I REALLY ENJOYED OUR CONVERSATIONS. I cannot access the pictures from that night at the moment but I hope to post them at a later date. 

This was a brief overview of the last four weeks we spent here in Switzerland. The account is not as detailed as it could be but I hope you got a bit of a taste of what happened.

See you next time I get Wifi access....wherever that will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment