TransCanada2012

woohoo

Friday 4 May 2012

Days 2 to 5 - Visiting Friends in Richmond, Vancouver and Cloverdale

For one I am staying at my friends Nicole and Geoff's house and we are not cramming for a midterm. Thanks so much Nicole and Geoff for your hospitality. I am looking forward to our next hang out session. Thanks Gray for sharing your toys with me. You are sooo cute!


Love this quote!!!

Totally spontaneous tea party in the UBC Farm Orchard with SaraB. Thanks for coming out Sarah. Hope your class went well. 


 Apple blossoms should last aaaaaalllll year

Tradition #1 Dinner at the Naam with Mirella. Old traditions dont die if delicious curries and awesome friends are involved!
 Haha Tegan you seem to like this Pineapple wine as much as I did.
 Mmmmm pineapple wine. The best thing in the world.

 Tradition #2 Lunch at Mahony's with Adrian. I have never found better yam fries!!!!!

Dinner at Castle Welwynstein with Mat and Nellie. Thanks so much for having me over. It was great to see you again. Hahaha good times.
We had the best vegan chocolate mousse dessert (see in Mat's hand). I did not write down the recipe but the ingredients were:
 2 Ripe avocados
1 can coconut milk
Cocoa powder to taste
Maple sirup to taste
blend till smooth

try it. It is awesome!!! So healthy. Serve chilled. Enjoy

 I am not sure if Mat would look good in a Princess dress. What do you think?
 Rainy Vancouver, but still nice. Gotta soak up the ocean impressions as much as I can. It will be a while until I touch salt water again.

more to come on this entry..... the day is not over yet :-) 
Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment