TransCanada2012

woohoo

Saturday 23 June 2012

June 3-5 - Calgary (more photos to come on this post!!)
NOTE!!!At the moment I have most of the photos from our stay at Valeria's on discs which are buried in my bike bags and this computer has no slot for them anyways. I will update the photos on
 this post as soon as I find access to a computer with a disc drive.

My dear friend and former ESL student Valeria warmly welcomed us into her house. It was great to see her again and also meet her husband Cesar and her daughters Lara and Anaclara.





Anaclara, the youngest daughter, kept us in shape by showing us all sorts of games she had invented on the trampoline. I did not know you could get sore legs from jumping too much on a trampoline but now I do!! :-)





Anaclara was fascinated by the idea of sleeping in a tent. She had never camped before so she and I camped out in her back yard for a night. She was thrilled to be a tent worm cuddled up in a sleeping bag cocoon for a night. Of course there was no way we could go to sleep before a good pillow fight. Thanks for the good times little princess! You were so much fun!!!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Linda. You look like two smiling peas-in-the-pod twins :-)

    ReplyDelete