TransCanada2012

woohoo

Saturday 23 June 2012

June 6-10 - SendOutCards Convention in Las Vegas

I interrupted my bike trip for a few days to attend the annual convention of the SendOutCards, which I am a distributor for.

It was a very inspiring time!!! I must admit it was a bit of a culture shock coming from living in a tent on the side of the highway to the Mirage Hotel in Vegas. But after a nice swim in the big pool and strolling up and down the strip, watching the Mirage fire show and stopping at the Bellagio for a water fountain ballet show I settled into the Vegas groove quite nicely. (I do prefer my tent though)


Big thanks to Shayne who did a fantastic job straightening my hair. I have very little patience for stuff like that so I am very grateful for this help. 
Martina, Don and I at the Glow Party on the last evening

 The Glow Party at the Mirage
Since I am a bit limited in computer time, I will post more Vegas pics on this post at a later date. Now back to the bike trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment